Friday, January 9, 2009

Singapore's Very Own E71 Blog

Hi, and welcome.

There is no doubt that the Nokia E71 pda phone is a hit in Singapore. Just take a look at the very limited stocks in mobile phone shops and i am sure you will nod your head in agreement. I had to run around to various outlets to buy my E71, and they have only 1 set left!

Monitoring the prices, it is anything but going down. I just checked the prices, and it has increased a little, by $30 at most places. So, for those of you who already have this beautiful phone, congrats and enjoy it. If you are currently looking to buy the E71, I suggest you make the effort not only at the bigger phone shops, but at smaller partner shops as well. It is well worth the effort, and I am sure you will enjoy the phone tremendously when you get it. It is a pda phone which is slim, stable and great value for money. So what are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment